Full Time Physical Therapist Wanted
Leduc Physio is looking for a highly motivated physiotherapist to join our team. We are a modern, 6000 square foot clinic located in a medical mall with 4 doctor’s offices just 10 minutes south of Edmonton. We are accepting applications for either a full time or part time position within our team. Our caseload is a mix of orthopedics, sports, work injuries, and motor vehicle accidents. We offer competitive compensation and a full caseload. Hours are negotiable with the candidate. The candidate must have a strong interest in manual therapy and dry needling techniques. New Graduates are welcome to apply and mentorship is available.
- Direct Patient care including assessment of physical diagnosis, establishing treatment goals, and executing treatment plans.
- Charting and reporting on clients.
- Training in EMR and exercise software.
- Work within multidisciplinary team, and referrals to colleges. Communication with referring physicians and other professionals.
- Promoting and marketing of services.
Qualifications and requirements
- Bachelor’s or Masters degree in Physical Therapy.
- Licensed with Physiotherapy Alberta.
- Have current malpractise insurance.
- Dry needling or Manual Therapy courses are an asset.
Competencies (in order of importance)
- Dependability — Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
- Integrity — Job requires being honest and ethical.
- Cooperation — Job requires being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude.
- Self Control — Job requires maintaining composure, keeping emotions in check, controlling anger, and avoiding aggressive behavior, even in very difficult situations.
- Concern for Others — Job requires being sensitive to others’ needs and feelings and being understanding and helpful on the job.
- Candidates are welcome to apply for either a full time or part time position. Details regarding hours and rate of pay will be discussed in the interview.
If you would like to apply for this position, please email your cover letter, resume and 2 references to email@example.com. Candidates are welcome to apply within the dates of October 27, 2017 – December 15, 2017.