Roasted Asparagus with Balsamic New Potatoes
There is nothing better than new baby potatoes roasted with fresh asparagus. This recipe is simple and requires little effort for an impressive side dish.
ROASTED BALSAMIC POTATOES WITH ASPARAGUS
- 1 kg new potatoes, cut into quarters
- 250 g asparagus tips, cut into 2 inch pieces or halved
- 2 tbsp garlic-infused olive oil
- 4 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- A pinch of salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 200C / 390F.
- In a large roasting tin, add the olive oil, balsamic vinegar and salt. Add the potatoes and toss to coat fully before roasting for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, add the asparagus with a little extra olive oil, if needed. Toss to coat and cook for a further 15 minutes.
- Season with extra balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Serve and enjoy!