As an industry leader, Leduc Physio isn't your ordinary rehabilitative company. We set ourselves apart by rolling out the red carpet for every patient, every day. We employ the brightest individuals to achieve our mission. We are currently seeking candidates to join our every growing team. We invite you to browse our openings and apply online today!
About Leduc Physio:
Leduc Physio is committed to providing high quality physical therapy, massage therapy, and exercise therapy services in a beautiful state-of-the-art facility.
As a healthcare leader, we partner with groups and events within the communities we serve. Our focus on our therapist continuing education is unmatched and guarantees our therapists understand and put into practice cutting-edge treatments and rehabilitation techniques available for all types of injuries and conditions.
Core Values :
1. We are client centered
2. We encourage teamwork
3. We are honest and have integrity
4. We care about helping others
5. We are accountable and reliable
The Physiotherapist is responsible for the assessment and treatment of various orthopedic conditions. We are accepting applications for a full time position within our team. Our caseload is a mix of orthopedics, sports, work injuries, and motor vehicle accidents. We offer competitive compensation and a full caseload. The candidate must have a strong interest in manual therapy and dry needling techniques. New Graduates are welcome to apply and mentorship is available.
Work Conditions: Full time Hours, Contract Position, Negotiable Days/Hours
Responsibilities and Skills of the Physiotherapist:
- Direct Patient care including assessment of physical diagnosis, establishing treatment goals, and executing treatment plans.
- Charting and reporting on clients.
- Training in EMR and exercise software.
- Work within a multidisciplinary team, and referrals to colleges. Communication with referring physicians and other professionals.
- Promoting and marketing of services.
• Dependability — Job requires being reliable, responsible, and counted on to
complete tasks with excellence and in a timely manner
• Team Player – Job requires working as part of a bigger team
• Integrity — Job requires being honest and ethical
• Cooperation — Job requires being pleasant with others on the job and displaying
a good-natured, cooperative attitude
• Self-Control — Job requires maintaining composure, keeping emotions in check,
controlling anger, and avoiding aggressive behavior, even in very difficult or fast
• Concern for Others — Job requires being sensitive to others’ needs and feelings
and being understanding and helpful on the job.
• Bachelor's or Masters degree in Physical Therapy.
• Licensed with Physiotherapy Alberta.
• Have current malpractise insurance.
How to apply:
• Email your cover letter, resume, and 2-3 references to email@example.com
• Successful candidates will be contacted to schedule an interview
Client Care Representative
Purpose: This position requires an enthusiastic individual to regularly engage with clients, along with ensuring the experience is kept at a high quality. This is an ideal position for someone looking at putting their customer service skills to work and utilizing their creative energy. It is extremely important to be professional, friendly and flexible. It is the responsibility of the client care representative to maintain a clean, sanitized, and organized work space within the clinic. The client care representative duties are divided between front and back end positions. This position reports directly to Client Care Manager.
Work Hours : We are open between 6:30 am and 8:30 pm Monday through Friday. Occasional Saturday events. Specific hours will be discussed in interview.
Duties and Responsibilities of the Front End include but are not limited to:
- Be the first point of contact for all visiting patients
- Schedule all appointments for patients
- Answering all incoming calls in a professional, friendly and timely matter
- Maintain a clean, safe work environment
- Perform all outbound calls to patients to confirm their appointments
- Confirm patients’ personal details and benefit information on file to ensure both are up to date and correct in the databas
- Check patient in upon arrival, notify the working professional their client is ready
- Ensure beds are always ready for patient use
- Assist Physio Aids with set ups and put away set ups once completed
- Provide assistance to therapists as needed
- Take on delegated tasks from the Client Care Manager, assist with WCB, billing and MVA
- Manage all inventory, inform the Client Care Manager as required when supplies need to be ordered. Do not wait until inventory is out of stock, actively monitor on a day to day basis
- Print, email, scan and file documents
Duties and Responsibilities of the Back End include but are not limited to:
- Utilizing and setting up hot packs, cold packs, IFC, TENS, Ultrasound, and NMES machine
- Providing clinical care for assigned patients
- Taking patients off their modalities and continue to check on patients
- Assisting the Physiotherapists as required
- Wash and sanitize equipment and rooms after each patient use
- Helping with Laundry regularly throughout the day
- Actively participate in clinic cleaning duties, vacuuming, and other duties needing to be completed.
Qualifications and Knowledge required:
- Proficient in Microsoft basic suite of programs (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
- Previous experience in sales or customer service is a great asset.
- Previous experience in a fast-paced reception role would be considered an asset
- Personal or professional interest in exercise and wellness would be considered an asset
Skills and Attitude Required:
1.Dependability — Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling
- Integrity — Job requires being honest and
- Cooperation — Job requires being pleasant with coworkers and patients on the job and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude
- Organization — Job requires the ability to maintain a clean and organized workspace.
- Concern for others — Job requires being sensitive to others' needs and feelings and being understanding and helpful on the job
- Communication- The job requires excellent communication skills both in person and over the phone.
How to apply:
- Email Cover Letter, Resume, and 2-3 references to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Successful candidates will be contacted to schedule an interview
We are currently not hiring for this position
We are currently not hiring for this position.