Extended Health Benefits

Book an appointment for physiotherapy.

We have prearranged direct billing for several benefit plans including:

  • Chamber of Commerce Group Insurance
  • ClaimSecure
  • First Canadian
  • Canada Life (Formally Great West Life)
  • GroupHEALTH
  • GroupSource
  • Industrial Alliance
  • Johnson Inc.
  • Johnston Group Inc.
  • Manulife Financial
  • Maximum Benefit
  • Sun Life Financial ( not 05555 plan )
  • Green Shield
  • SSQ
  • Alberta Blue Cross
  • ARTA
  • Veteran Affairs
  • RCMP
  • GMS Carrier 49
  • GMS Carrier 50

*NEW* ~  we can TRY to put through…

  • Canadian Construction Workers Union
  • Cowan
  • LiUNA Local 183
  • LiUNA Local 506
  • Manion
  • TELUS AdjudiCare
  • Empire Life

If you are covered under one of the above companies, you may not have to pay up front for your treatments. Simply bring your card in to your first appointment, and our office manager will set up the billing process for you. We will determine how much your plan covers for your treatments, and you will be responsible to pay any costs not covered by your insurance plan.

If you are covered by a company that does not allow direct billing, you will be responsible to pay for your treatments in full, and then submit your receipts yourself for reimbursement.

Questions? Email our office manager Candice and

she will be more than happy to answer your questions!

Workers Compensation Board

Book an appointment for a WCB injury.

Have you been injured during work? Please ensure that the following steps are completed in a timely matter:
Advise your employer and ensure that a claim is filed with the Worker’s Compensation Board (WCB). Both you and your employer will have to fill out information for WCB.

  • You must see a doctor who will also file your WCB paperwork after completing a medical exam.
  • Schedule a physical therapy assessment. You can see a physiotherapist up to 5 days before you see your doctor.
  • We are an accredited Physical Therapy Provider. Your first assessment and treatment are covered by WCB. We will need authorization from WCB for further treatments. You can help speed up the process by reporting your injury and completing all paperwork immediately. There are specific guidelines in the number of treatments you will receive according to your injuries.

  Motor Vehicle Collision Insurance

Book an appointment for a MVC injury.

Have you been injured in a motor vehicle collision? If so, there are a few steps to follow:

  • Report the accident to your insurer.
  • It is important to note that you can CHOOSE your provider, not necessarily the one recommended by your insurance company
  • See your family physician. They can rule out severe injuries and prescribe appropriate medications.
  • Come in for a physiotherapist assessment within 10 days of your accident.
  • You will be required to fill out an AB-1 and AB-2 form to the insurance company. These are available from our office staff. Your insurance will authorize a certain number of physical therapy and massage therapy treatments based on the injuries that you sustained. Your physical therapist will assist you in the authorization process.
  • Most treatments will be “direct billed”, but it is important to find out if you have any extended health care benefits which may also need to be used, depending on the injuries sustained.
  • Please call our office at 780-980-5443 for further information and assistance.

If you have been in a car accident, be sure to read our blog posts:

Help! I’ve Been in a Car Accident, What Should I Do?

Been Injured In A Car Accident? Know Your Rights