Massage Therapist Wanted
Leduc Physio is looking for a highly motivated massage therapist to join our team. We are a modern, 8000 square foot clinic located in a medical mall with 4 doctor’s offices just 10 minutes south of Edmonton. Join a multidisciplinary team and enjoy the benefits. We are accepting applications for either a full time or part time position within our team. We offer competitive compensation and a full caseload. Hours are negotiable with the candidate. Interests in orthopedics, deep tissue massage, prenatal massage, and TMJ are an asset. New Graduates are welcome to apply.
- Direct Patient care.
- Charting and reporting on clients with EMR software
- Work within multidisciplinary team, and referrals to colleges. Communication with referring physicians and other professionals.
- Promoting and marketing of services.
- Maintenance and sanitization of equipment, sheets, etc.
Qualifications and requirements
- Completion of a 2200 hour massage therapy program.
- Licensed within Alberta.
- Have current malpractise insurance.
Competencies (in order of importance)
- Dependability — Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
- Integrity — Job requires being honest and ethical.
- Cooperation — Job requires being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude.
- Self Control — Job requires maintaining composure, keeping emotions in check, controlling anger, and avoiding aggressive behavior, even in very difficult situations.
- Concern for Others — Job requires being sensitive to others’ needs and feelings and being understanding and helpful on the job.
- Candidates are welcome to apply for either a full time or part time position within our company. This position would be a contract position, with flexible hours.
If you would like to apply for this position, please apply through Indeed here.
Candidates are welcome to apply now.